Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Good and Bad

I found this quite interesting, saw it at Tia's Blog and thought of create my own and see how it turns out. It is about the different positive and negative descriptions that can suit me per each indivisual. And as it grows it will show what is commonly known, what I think alone and what other think and I dont know and finally what none knows.

- Negatives: Nohari

- Positives: Johari

How this ends up should be interesting, basically you can choose 6 descriptions max that is all there is.

3 comments:

Arabian Princess said...

I must admit the negative ones were very hard to do, I had two only and didnt know what to choose ...

the positive ones were very easy :)

Meticulousness said...

Positive ones were easier. lol

Hamood said...

thanks for participating.

Few weird names did as well.. hmm...