Friday, August 19, 2005

The Actual Beginning...

What is it to Blog? Read from many different blogs, when they question themselves on why they blog. Or when they reach a dead end. And consider quiting the whole blogging habit of theirs. When blogs started to get popular for some reason, I refined from joining the ride. Had to see what it's about before hand.

I have a rough idea of what am expecting from this and what to bring out in it. Will be adding a corner (another blog) that can keep track of my writings (Stories, -so called- poems). And in this blog, will just share out some random thoughts or even specific ones, which will be determined by many different factors of thought.

3... 2... 1...

11 comments:

Unknown said...

dokum! even your blog entries are as weird as you are. :p

Hamood said...

That's the best part, no suprises...

NiGhTFaCe said...

Did you start or not yet?!!

I like the display picture! :p

Najah said...

interesting, thanks Nabhan for letting us know by adding a link to your blog....

Nice begining and can't wait to read more of you!!!

Hamood said...

nightface: Yup, I started alright. I'd have to thank Nabhan for the link he has on his Blog.

najah: Thanks! Well hopefully, I'll be updating regularly and proceeding with my plans to improve it in steps, inshallah.

Tia said...

YAY! lol
welcome to bloggers world...can't wait to read more..

Hamood said...

allured, nice to see you stopping by. But be sure to be patient. My blogging engine isnt roaring yet.

Kay said...

HAllaa Atgm welcome to the blog world! i'm sure once u get ur grove on/ blogging engine starting u'll do just great. be waiting for ur posts!

Hamood said...

ahlain wicked, thanks for the kick start... :P

Shula B said...

If you have a goal, a peropse you'll make it, your blog will define from the way you write, the content & info.

Hamood said...

petite for life: You got a point. But again what it defines would be only what I desire it to define at the end. I mean there will always be some sort of boundry I build and choose what gets to pass through and what doesnt.